Terms And ConditionsScheduled Airline Conditions
When you reserve a trip with H & S Travel & Tours Inc., you are entering into a contract under the following conditions.
1)RECOMMENDATION, CHECK-IN AND BOARDING
- You should reconfirm all your flights at least 72 hours prior to departure.Airline flight schedules very often change, it is your responsibility (not ours) to verify your flight times and other information by calling the airline or our office 72 hours prior to flight time.
- You must check in at least 2 hours prior to departure and present yourself at the gate for boarding at least 30 minutes prior to departure (1 hour for Air India)
- Government issued photo identification is required for all flights
2)REFUNDS ARE NOT POSSIBLE FOR
- Flight Delays
- Delays in ticket deliveries
- Lost, Stolen or misplaced tickets (E-Tickets are recommended where available)
- Changes are not always possible and are strictly at the decision and approval of. Example: changes within 7 days of departure are rarely possible. The date must be changed at least 24 hours prior to flight departure and a new date selected, if that is not done, the ticket will have no value and no change will be made. The changed date must be within 60 days of original date. If not the change will be treated as a cancellation and new booking. Name changes not allowed once ticketed.
- Prior to issuance of ticket - No Charge.
- After the ticket has been issued but before departure - $325. Any fare differential is additional.
- American Airlines International and Virgin Atlantic tickets can only be change returning from Europe. Departure dates changes are not permitted.
- Passengers in possession of published fare roundtrip tickets cannot make any changes whatsoever once they have departed from the originating city. Such tickets are non-endorsable, non-transferable and have no refund value.
$200 (any fares differential is additional)
4)CANCELLATIONS - YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND IS LIMITED (PARTIALLY USED TICKETS HAVE NO REFUND VALUE)
- $350 (per ticket) fee if cancelled 16 days or more prior to departure.
- No refund if cancelled 7 days or less prior to departure.
- North West International, United Airlines South America, Lan Chile, Lan Ecuador, Lan Peru, Lan Dominica & American International tickets are non-refundable at any time
- Qantas/Air New Zealand Auckland/Australia. Tickets are non-refundable at any time.
- North west Airlines, United Airlines, Lan Chile, Lan Peru, Lan Ecuador, Air Canada/American tickets to Montreal and Toronto are 100% non-refundable at any time,but this ticket value can be used within 10months from the original purchase date with re-issue penalty.
Domestic & Caribbean are 100% non-refundable at any time.
For both international and domestic tickets, there are absolutely no exceptions for any reason including serious illness.
The above refers to consolidator tickets. Published fare tickets (both international and domestic) are 100% non-refundable.
The above (#4 & #5) is the official H S Travel Tours Inc Change/Cancellation policy and cannot be changed by any H & S Travel Tours Inc employee.
Most of H & S Travel Tours Inc. fares are special negotiated fares with airlines and do not carry any additional service charges or transaction fees. however, small percentage of "published fares" which on rare occasions can be lower than special H & S Travel Tours Inc fares may require a $75 service charge (transaction fee). Such a fee (if applicable) will be shown on a separate invoice and will be a distinct separate charge.
- Passports - all passengers must be in possession of a valid passport. Please note that many countries require a passport validity of at least six months after arrival. This is true even if you are only going to spend a few days in that country.
- Visas - Visa requirements are strictly the responsibility of each passenger and H & S Travel Tours Inc assumes no responsibility for denied boarding or denied entry for failure to have these documents in order.
- India - Westbound originating passengers from India must be in possession of an "Income Tax Clearance Certificate".
- One Way Tickets: Most Countries will not allow entry to passengers that are not in possession of a valid return ticket unless the passenger has a valid entry visa.
7)NOTICE OF GOVERNMENT IMPOSED TAXES AND FEES
The price of this ticket may include taxes and fees which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes and fees which may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the "TAX" box(es) of the ticket.
- H & S Travel Tours Inc. acts only as an agent of the respective airlines and is therefore not responsible for any lack of performance on the part of the airline. In the event that an airline fails to perform, the airline (not H S Travel Tours Inc) is responsible for any refund due.
- Liability for loss, damage, or delay of baggage is solely the responsibility of the airline.
- You are also subjected to the terms and conditions stated on the airline ticket.
- It is your responsibility to examine your ticket upon receipt to ensure that your travel dates, origin and destination cities, and other information are correct. If you fail to do so, H & S Travel Tours Inc will accept no responsibility for any discrepancies.
Payment can be made by certified check, cashiers check (payable H & S Travel Tours Inc), bank wire transfer or credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Pay Pal). Personal check (once received take 8-10 business days for ticketing).
All refund requests must be in writing and take a minimum of 10 to 12 weeks